Vitamins & Supplements
We pride ourselves on carrying only the highest quality and most effective brands of vitamins and supplements.
Transfer your prescription to us now
At Kenron, our pharmacists are passionate about working with you to find the best solutions possible! Each staff member is encouraged to use all available resources to create an optimal health strategy for your individual needs.
If you require assistance renewing or transferring a prescription, our pharmacists are here to help (click here to transfer your prescription)! We are also here to answer any questions you may have about your medications or over-the-counter products.
Other services that we offer:
- FREE city-wide delivery on all prescriptions
- Unit dose/blister packaging of prescriptions to help maintain daily medication schedules
- Our Pharmacists are certified to give injections, which includes various vaccinations and flu shots
Do you take multiple medications or have several medical conditions?
Ask our pharmacists about a personalized medical review (at no charge to you).
Compounding allows our pharmacists to create custom pharmaceutical products that are tailored to the unique requirements of each patient. We understand that no two individuals are alike and mass produced pharmaceuticals often do not take the unique needs of each person into consideration. The benefits of compounding are vast. For example, compounding allows us to:
- Make prescriptions allergen free
- Tailor prescriptions to the exact dosage required
- Provide Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy (BHRT)
- Treat pain without flooding the whole body with drugs
If you are one of the thousands of people who has trouble swallowing pills, compounding allows your medications to be made into alternate forms:
- Alternate Pill Sizes/Forms
- Solutions/suspen ions
- Color/flavor choices for children